Assistant Store Manager | Stratford Upon Avon | Salary up to £25,000 + benefits
Zachary Daniels are recruiting for an assistant store manager of a fabulous store in Stratford Upon Avon. You will be at the forefront of creating an exceptional environment for customers to come in and shop and inspire the team to deliver brilliant customer service. You will be supporting the store manager in managing and controlling budgets and driving sales to ensure that the high levels of performance which are standard within this business are maintained. In this role you have the autonomy to commercially manage your own space and always with your local customer at the heart of each decision.
As an assistant store Manager you will receive a basic salary, along with the following benefits:
- Quarterly bonus opportunity
- Up to 33 days holiday per annum
- 2 extra (paid!) days off per year to volunteer in the local community
- 50% discount and a further 22 items of uniform per annum
- BUPA Medical and Dental Insurance
- Healthcare cash plan and Life Assurance
- Reporting to the Store Manager, you will lead the team in store
- Drive performance and sales through the team
- Create an environment that creates an excellent experience for customers and the local community
- Work along side your team to grow your store through driving sales and delivering excellent customer service
Experience and background:
- Retail experience as either Supervisor, deputy or assistant manager level
- Working within a fashion or accessory environment
- Currently managing KPIs and budgets to improve their current store performance
- Has a track record of driving sales and performance
Apply today with your most up to date CV!
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.