- Global manufacturer of construction consumables
- Great company with genuine career prospects
- Entry level field support / merchandiser role with market leader
Area: North East and North West - Covering postcodes: BB, BD, BL, DN, FY, HD, HG, HU, HX, IM, L, LS, M, OL, PR, S, WA, WF, WN, Y
This is a field / home based field merchandiser / sales support role. This field based support role will be suitable for a driven candidate early on in their career looking for an excellent platform to develop a skill-set in sales within the construction industry. As a Field Merchandiser, you will be responsible for building relationships with and existing account base that includes Builders Merchants, Electrical Wholesalers, Plumbing / Heating Merchants and DIY stores. You will visit customer stores supporting with product merchandising, developing existing relationships and training store staff on new and existing products. Our client are looking for a candidate with an enthusiastic can-do customer centric personality. Please note there are no sales targets. The purpose of this role is to offer customers additional support, training and to develop solid relationships.
Our client are a leading worldwide construction consumables manufacturer who enjoy significant market share globally and have established themselves as a leading well-recognised brand. Their impressive product portfolio includes adhesives, decorative products, coatings and sealants. For tradesmen, plumbers, electricians, builders and contractors, these trusted products have been the 'go to' brand for many years. Due to growth and expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a keen interest in the construction industry to build and establish their career.
- Our client are more interested in attitude and drive over industry experience and they are looking to develop the successful recruit.
- Merchandisers / merchandising experience is advantageous
- Please apply if you have any sales or merchandising experience with an interest in the construction industry.
- Due to their 'industry best' training and development programme our client will also consider raw graduates or graduate calibre individuals looking for a career in construction sales.
- Basic £27,500 - £30,000
- Company vehicle
- Personal Development Plan
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.