As the Trade Counter Assistant Manager your role will be to support the Showroom Manager and the team in their day-to-day operations to continue the promotion of all products to meet the customer requirements and expectations whilst ensuring service levels are maintained to the highest standards.
Key skills and responsibilities of the Role;
- To offer an exceptional standard of customer service to both retail and trade customers
- Ensure that all leads are followed up and closed
- Effectively develop and build sales within the showroom market
- To assist in the showroom layout, merchandising and general appearance.
- Keeping the product mix up to date, continually evolving and current
- Ensure the products are priced using standard pricing formulas
- To build knowledge of the immediate market trends and ideas that influences store merchandising and operation
- Ensure the specific Health and Safety standards are maintained
- Carry out further tasks as may from time to time be delegated to you by your manager
- Flexibility is required for weekend working and holiday/sickness cover
- Highly motivated self-starter with a positive, professional attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Ability and drive to hit targets
- Clear and positive communicator with good leadership and influencing skills
- Relevant experience with face-to-face Customer/ trade sales in a similar environment or possesses the underlying traits to fulfil this role.
- Evidence of strong analytical and numerical skills and strategic thinking
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, to motivate and encourage team members. To deal effectively with internal and external contacts ranging from executive to administrative levels.
- To produce effective summaries and reports as required.
- High degree of personal integrity and professional accountability
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Knowledge of other languages are an advantage, but not essential
The Trade Counter Assistant Manager will receive:
£24,000 - £25,000, dependant on experience
Quarterly Commission Bonus
Early Finish on Fridays
21 days holiday
Free on-site Parking
If you are interested in the Trade Counter Assistant Manager opportunity, please apply or get in touch with Amy Hunter at the Hagley Court Pertemps Office in Birmingham
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.