Mackenzie Jones have partnered exclusively with an award winning B2C E-Commerce organisation. The business is now looking to bolster their Merchandising team by hiring a new E-Commerce Merchandising Manager to oversee the day-to-day trading activities but also to manage the team. This business is incredibly stable and performing well – throughout the whole covid period, no-one was furloughed or made redundant and every employee received their full bonus for the last 3 years!
Apply to this E-Commerce Merchandising Manager role if you these 5 points apply to you:
1. You have extensive E-Commerce Merchandising experience within the Retail/Ecommerce industry.
2. You are comfortable working across numerous product categories/sectors.
3. You are extremely customer focused and have a strong commercial awareness.
4. You have extensive people management experience (this role involves managing a large and growing team).
5. You aren’t opposed to a role which is both strategic AND hands on.
· Salary – Circa £62k + 10% Bonus + 29 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
· Location – UK remote working opportunity
How to apply?
Click on the link to apply or give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on (phone number removed), or send me an email ( (url removed) ) and we can take it from there!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.