ROLE : BRANCH ASSISTANT
Who are we?
With nearly 30 branches nationwide and endless opportunity for personal progression, working with National Plastics is an exciting prospect. We supply quality plastic building products to the trade and public, including roofline, rainwater, windows, doors and roofing. As part of the Epwin Group Plc, we?re proud to be part of a much larger family of successful businesses.
Our trade counters
Our trade counters are a positive and thriving environment where we put customers at the heart of everything we do and know that the team in our branches play a vital role in that. We are a growing, dynamic business and we?re looking for team players to grow with us. If you?ve got a can-do, will-do attitude and an eagerness to learn, you?re exactly the kind of person we?re looking for.
The role of a Branch Assistant:
- Works together with the team to provide excellent customer service.
- Help maintain high standards within the trade counter area and warehouse.
- Has a can-do/will-do attitude and able to work within a small team.
- Assist with health and safety compliance.
- Is competent with multi-drop deliveries.
- Work with the Branch Manager and the rest of the team to achieve branchperformance targets.
- Provide cover for the Branch Manager in their absence.
Our ideal Branch Assistant:
- Will have a friendly, welcoming attitude and have energy and passion that is required to deliver what our customers require.
- Be versatile and prepared to assist in all aspects of running the branch.
- Must have a full valid driving license. A forklift truck license would be preferable but if not, training will be provided.
- Good organisational skills and be IT literate.
- Experience in a trade counter environment would be preferred but not essential as the right attitude and drive will overcome any lack of this experience. Full training will be provided
What you?ll get
- A competitive salary with the potential to earn a performance related bonus.
- 24 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays.
- 44 hour per week contract.
- Company pension.
- Generous staff discount.
- The chance to join a vibrant, progressive company that looks after their people.
- The opportunity to voice your ideas and help shape the future of the business.
- Real career prospects for the right people within any of the many businesses within the Epwin Group Plc.
- Enrolment within ?Lifeworks? which entitles the employee to discounts at many high-street and online retailers as well as a wider range of additional benefits.
- Monthly awards where our people are recognised for outstanding contributions.
- On the job and on-line training. We invest in our people.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.