Location: London - Kings Road
Hours: 38hrs per week
Starting salary: £10.41 per hour + lots of great benefits
We’re looking for a Full-Time Retail Advisor to join #TeamO2 in London - Kings Road. You don’t need to have years and years of retail experience or have worked in Telecoms before. We look for people who love having great conversations and are driven by a passion for connectivity. Our fantastic induction and training will help you get up to speed with everything you need to be successful in the role once you join #TeamO2.
The fun stuff:
- 32 days off (inc bank holidays)
- Great staff airtime discount
- Friends and family discount
- Refer a friend scheme
- Discounts for other retailers
- Bike to work scheme
Flexible benefits for you to choose from:
- Dental insurance
- Pension contribution
- Extra health insurance
- The chance to buy extra days off
- Travel insurance
Looking after you:
- Company savings scheme
- Pension contributions
- Access to Employee Assistance programme
- State of the art maternity, paternity, adoption, fostering, adoption and fertility treatment leave
- Free access to the Unmind app
- Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over eleven pounds per hour
- Fantastic induction programme
- Learning and Development support
- Learning fund to support you in whatever you want to grow in
- Training. Coaching. Mentoring. Free LinkedIn Learning to support your development
- Being passionate about Virgin Media O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things Virgin Media O2.
- Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are consistently delivering the most engaging personal experience in store.
- Sales through service - Selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
If you have worked as a Sales Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Sales Advisor, Retail Sales Advisor, Store Assistant, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Assistant, Sales Associate, Sales Person or Customer Service Advisor then this job could be for you!
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us..
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description for this Retail Advisor role.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.