Salary Details: c.£21800 per annum plus benefits
Wilson Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking two Branch Assistants for their clients in London UB10 and W7. The main purpose of this role is to support the branch with customer service enquiries, warehouse operations and sales assistance.
The salary will be Â£21'800 plus benefits.
The rota will be 5 out of 6 days, branch is closed on Sunday. 07:30-17:00 Monday to Friday and 08:30-17:00 on Saturday, you will be required to work a total of 43.5 hours per week as this is a full time position.
- deal with customer enquiries via phone or face to face
- ensure branch is always clean, tidy and organised
- offer advise to customers
- undertake relevant product training
- comply with company legislation and policies
- pick and pack customer orders in a timely manner
- complete stock check
- will have prior experience of working in retail, within a customer facing role
- should be confident and provide excellent customer service
- must be IT literate and willing to learn new systems
- may have a full clean UK driving licence (desirable)
- might have worked on a trade counter i.e. within a builders merchants (desirable)
- shall have prior warehouse or shelf stacking experience
- could have showroom sales experience (desirable)
- must be available for full time hours
- lucrative salary, negotiable for the right candidate
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- no work over the Christmas period
- finish work at 17:00, no late shifts, little over 43 hours per week
- career development opportunities, achieve a city & guilds qualification
- staff discount on all 9000+ products
- pension scheme and 4x salary life assurance
- recommend a friend referral scheme
- full training will be provided to the successful candidate
- enhanced maternity / paternity pay
- join a company with excellent customer feedback, over 2200 reviews on trust pilot and 5 star rating
If you feel that this is the job you're looking for, please apply at your earliest opportunity ensuring that your CV and contact details are up to date.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.