Matchdays & more
Priority Recruitment is proud to be working alongside Manchester City Football Club and their Retail Operations Partner Stichd to provide matchday staffing to their VIP section in the Etihad Stadium!
Your role will include:
- Welcoming and suppourting our VIP guests into the hospitality section of the Stadium
- Providing customer service of the highest standard to our VIP guests
- Providing a prompt click and collect service when required
We have an incredible team that you could be a part of! This is an ideal job for football fans, students or anyone who wishes to join our fast-paced team providing outstanding service to our fans.
There are approximately 30 matches during the season and successful candidates would be expected to be available for all home games held throughout the 2022/2023 season.
You may also be required to work for key events that are held throughout the year, weekdays and weekends.
- Provide a first-class customer service to all guests visiting the stadium lounges and boxes.
- Be enthusiastic and have lots of energy.
- Great communicator, able to engage in a friendly and professional manner with high end and premium clientele.
- Delivering consistent customer service with an attention to detail even when under pressure.
- Well presented professional at all times, comfortable working in a premium environment.
- Dedicated and committed to working as many match day fixtures at the MCFC store as possible.
- Engagement with fans during your shift is a huge factor to ensure their experience within the stadium is a memorable one.
- Competitive wage
- Opportunities to work in an exciting match day environment in a world class stadium.
- Flexible work to fit around your commitments, with shifts typically being available on weekends and evenings.
- Do you think you have what it takes to be picked for the squad and wish to give it a shot?
- Apply below today to join us for Season 22/23! Or find out more at (url removed)s
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.