HMV is the UK’s leading specialist retailer of music, film, pop culture and technology products. With 115 stores around the country, our heritage is synonymous with the development of British popular music and culture. Last year we celebrated our 100th Birthday.
We now have a great opportunity for a Store Manager to lead the team in our store in Hastings. We are seeking an experienced, tenacious, forward thinking individual with a passion for our products and who has a steely drive to succeed in making our store a huge success. So whether music and film are your passion or if you find yourself spending time at Comic Cons then this could just be the next role for you.
You will have key responsibility for:
- Delivering sales and employment targets through leadership, development of the commercial offer, customer service and high standards of operation and compliance.
- You will lead from the front, having a regular presence on the shop floor and the till whilst supporting and coaching your team.
- You will maximise the performance of your team by recognising talent, coaching and empowering them to reach their full potential and to facilitate succession planning as appropriate.
- If you are passionate about delivering world class customer service and can get the best from your team then this would be a great opportunity for you to join us
- You will establish the store as the centre of local film, music and pop culture communities.
- You will encourage your team to use their social media skills to help drive footfall to the store
What’s in it for you?
- Career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount on the fantastic stuff we sell
- Fantastic working environment with teams of like minded people
We are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.