Looking for a new role in the retail industry? Look no further! We are on the search for an enthusiastic Retail Sales Assistant to join a dynamic working team on a permanent basis, for a large retailer in Edinburgh with a rate of pay of £9.74 per hour.
Benefits of your new role
- The chance to earn up to £2,000 discretionary bonus annually
- 22 days holiday (increasing with length of service) and option to buy/sell days
- Pension and life assurance
- A training package designed for you
- Cycle to work scheme
- Full-time or part-time opportunities
Your new employer
This retailer has been prominent in the market for many years and has built its reputation for being a community-based financial services provider, being the largest in its industry sector in the U.K. With an eagerness to invest in its people, you will have the continuous support to advance and make a difference in the community you work in.
Responsibilities within your new role
As a Store Assistant, you will be responsible for seeking opportunities to interact with customers in order to understand their needs and ensure they leave satisfied and having had an exceptional experience. You will offer accurate, relevant advice to customers based on their individual situations. Along with this, you will follow all regulatory requirements, company policies and the latest operating procedures.
You will be required to undertake training over the first 12 weeks.
Although you will be based in one main store, you may be required to work across other stores within Edinburgh when assistance is needed.
This role will be 5 or 3 days per week, of which will include a Saturday, working 9am-5.30pm (including 1-hour lunch break).
Your personality, experience and qualifications
- Have excellent communication skills and be fluent in English
- Enjoy working in a busy environment and be keen to progress
- Feel comfortable working with numbers
- Be passionate about financial services, retail and customer service
- Be flexible - some weekend work will be required
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.