Retail Merchandiser Morrisons
As a Retail Merchandiser within the Nutmeg Clothing, everyday is different and unique, just like you!
Working days: Monday and Thursday 12pm-4pm
By being a great role model; warm, friendly, solution focused, and innovative in everything you do, you will be part of a Nutmeg team who are passionate about delivering great results in a great place to work.
Don't worry about getting bored! Day to day you will be involved in a variety of tasks including merchandising the Nutmeg clothing range to visual merchandising guidelines,alongside cosmetics, clip strips, gift cards, building and replenishment of display units, the list is endless…
If you are passionate and motivated and want to be part of a team who make a difference in store, enjoy interaction with customers, have a creative flair and wish to contribute to the success of Morrisons this is the job for you!
We'd love you to join our team if you are:
- Happy to use your own smartphone or tablet for work purposes to send and receive reports and photos.
- Confident working alone and using your own initiative
- Love delivering great standards and service for our customers
What's in it for you?
- Extra hours of work available throughout the year
- Contributory Pension Scheme (If you are over 22 and earn at least £10,000 per year)
- Flexible Holiday Scheme- Including extra days for long service
- Colleague Benefits & discounts (via the HUB)
- Training,Support and Ongoing Development provide
Dee Set are retail experts with over 15 years of experience supporting brands to be better, faster and more cost-effective in retail. We have the people, passion and technology to be your perfect choice.
Join our team and take advantage of our Colleague Hub with fantastic discounts and offers all year round!
Click Apply, it's as easy as 1,2,3.
1. Register your personal details
2. Upload your CV
3. Complete the instant text interview, just like texting your friends
In return we promise to give everyone feedback, regardless of if you get the job or not
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.