At SpecialKids Company, our aim is to ensure that “every child is seen and not hidden”. We are very passionate about our range of adaptive clothing, footwear and accessories designed for children with special needs. Our long-term vision is to not only bring happiness to children and their families, but to expand our range of quality clothing and products to help children feel included both in the mainstream environment and integrated at school.
Would you like to be part of a rapidly expanding business, who wishes to bring good into the world, challenging the stereotypical “norm” of the perception of children with special needs without prejudice? Then please read on!
We currently have a vacancy for a Digital Content & Social Media Officer to join our friendly, inclusive, creative and passionate team. This is an office-based role, offered on a full-time basis.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a team player who wants to make sure our customers’ needs are met whilst also assisting to drive our business forward! You will be proactive, a great communicator and have a passion for all things marketing, website(s) and social media. As part of your day-to-day activities, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating & maintaining our marketing and branding material
- Updating & managing various sales channels to expand our market reach
- Understand the product offering to accurately describe across all platforms
- Manage customer journeys across all digital channels
- Keeping up to date with current and future predicted trends in the marketplace
- Preparing marketing media for trade shows
- Research, analysis and reporting
- Communicating with third parties and external agencies as appropriate
- Liaising with external social media providers
- Creating a social media content calendar
- Manage a programme of continuous improvements for social media channels
- Managing product reviews and competitions
- Sourcing & maintaining influencers and brand ambassadors
- Monitoring and handling all social media queries and enquiries
- Assisting with website migration
- Ensuring pricing of all products are up to date in the relevant currency across all channels
We’re seeking someone who can not only demonstrate that they have the skills and solid experience to meet (and hopefully exceed) our expectations as outlined above, but someone who will be a great fit for our team and company. You will be excellent at managing your own time to achieve agreed objectives and goals, and with a creative flair won’t be afraid to put your own ideas and recommendations forward where you feel value could be added. You will be experienced in a variety of IT, graphic and marketing software tools, including back offices for different well-known marketplaces. In addition, you will be happy to take up relevant ongoing training to keep up to date with changes and get the most out of these platforms.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a flexible and supportive workplace, opportunity to grow and develop, and be part of a great initiative. We offer a welcoming and inclusive workplace and actively encourage applications from everyone. Together, we can help every child to be seen.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.