Zachary Daniels are exclusively recruiting for a Gym Manager in West Yorkshire for a premium market leading leisure complex. With a salary of up to £45,000 plus bonus, we are looking for a Gym Manager that is passionate about delivering a world-class experience for their customers.
With exciting opening plans for 2022/2023 our client will be a giant in their industry, this is the best time to be part of their business. As a Gym Manager for you will a passionate, fun and energetic, love leading from the front and being the face of the business. There is genuine progression with this role!
As a Manager your responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving customer service standards in your site.
- Driving sales and ensuring site profitability.
- Training, coaching and developing your team.
- Maintain company and brand standards are maintained as well as adhering to H&S guidelines.
- Achieving store and company KPI's.
- Keeping up with current trends, including competitor analysis.
The ideal candidate:
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced environment.
- Enjoy being on the floor- No sitting in the office for you!
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of operational, leadership, planning, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious.
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude.
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant new company, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.
Zachary Daniels can only consider candidates with previous Management experience.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.