Brewster Partners are working with a bespoke manufacturing business, based in Sheffield, who are looking for a Senior Buyer
This role will require some to be proactive in stock management, forecasting, price negotiation, benchmarking and resourcing. As well as this, you will:
- Managing suppliers, ordering relevant stock and chasing delivery dates
- Negotiate with providers, ensuring of strong commercial awareness
- Ensure of supply meeting the required standard/ quantity
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing suppliers, whilst being in constant discussion of their current stock levels
- Ensure stock projections and availability are accurate
This role would suit someone with experience in a similar position previously, as well as:
- Being confident in managing suppliers
- Be an excellent negotiator, possessing strong commercial awareness
- Confident in managing budgets
- knowledge and experience of working within manufacturing would be advantageous
This role is paying between £29300 - 35,900, provides opportunities of progression, generous holiday entitlement, company pension, and free onsite parking
Brewster Partners Office Support & Technical Recruitment is a division of the Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, North West, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of office support and technical recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.