SF Recruitment are supporting a leading Logistics business in recruiting for a Category Buyer to join their team on a permanent basis based in Birmingham.
Salary: £45,000 p.a. + hybrid working (3 days remote if wanted) + company pension + holiday.
- As the Category Buyer you will be responsible for supporting the procurement department across the Group ensuring industry standards are underpinned by the guiding rules and principles of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Collaborate to ensure all supplier contracts contain appropriate legislation in line with the business requirements.
- Ensure risks are clearly identified and mitigated.
- Maintain a Contract and Supplier Database.
- Lead and collaborate in ensuring the relationship with suppliers and managed contractually.
As the successful candidate for the Category Buyer you will have the following:
- 3 years Procurement experience.
- Excellent I.T and Communication skills.
- Collaborative and influencing style with a focus on teamwork.
To apply for the position of Category Buyer please send an updated version of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.