DIY Retail Merchandisers - multiple roles!
Salary: £9.80 - £10.00
*Access to wages weekly*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for DIY Retailers. We have Merchandising opportunities that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
- We are looking for a number of DIY Retail Merchandisers to add to our already successful team.
- You will be working as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management. You will be able to work at a fast pace, restocking merchandise on displays, fixture assembly or moving stock to and from the warehouse to an excellent standard for our retail partners.
- You will be required to carry out the following:
- Removing and replacing stock with the use of pictured diagrams
- Adjusting shelf heights
- Moving stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor
- Store support where necessary
- Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (most shifts are nights). Access to the work available will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
- Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
- We have COVID-19 guidelines and working practices in place to protect our workers helping ensure you are safe in stores.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting maybe involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in retail, although training will be provided
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude
- Merchandising knowledge
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of colleagues
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
Our client is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
We are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.