Supporting the Procurement team to ensure our Group-wide supply chain meets our risk and due diligence standards.
Michael Page are currently working with a large client within the retail market, looking to recruit a Supplier Risk Assurance Manager to support the procurement team across a Group wide supply chain.
You will be responsible for managing the ongoing delivery of the supply chain risk framework to ensure all third parties meet the minimum standards of business in relation to risk, compliance and ESG during onboarding and throughout.
You will work in collaboration with, and support, the Procurement Director and Senior Contracts Manager with the ongoing review of our supply chain risk register, utilising risk management platforms.
You will own and maintain Contracts Management Database Process ensuring processes for upload and maintenance of the database are fit for purposes and kept up to date. Working closely with the Contracts Manager and Sourcing Managers to proactively manage all contract end dates, notice periods and renewals.
- Experience in supply chain risk, assurance and due diligence
- Has confidence in making risk-based assessments, decisions and recommendations.
- Has experience in the use of SaaS for the purposes of records management.
- Has familiarity with supply chain contracts and is able to quickly and accurately identify key details including contract start dates and termination notice periods.
- Has experience in creating, updating and maintaining process documentation.
- Can build strong and credible relationships with a remote stakeholder group, being seen as part of the team.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has excellent technical skills including the use of computer systems and reporting/presentation techniques.
- Is academic and methodical, has strong attention to detail, and with the ability to work productively remotely.
Salary up to £45k
- Health Care scheme
- Bonus scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday
- Life Insurance
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.