We require an analytically-oriented CRM specialist who additionally has excellent organisation skills and is able to manage the inter-departmental execution of campaign delivery.
A well known fashion brand based in Manchester is looking for a Marketing and CRM Manager to join their growing team.
CRM aspect: You will have experience in audience management, customer acquisition & retention and end to end customer journeys. Although full training of our Marketing platform, Ometria, is available, the successful candidate will need to have a demonstrable understanding of building CRM strategies as well as executing and analysing current email strategies and campaigns.
Marketing operations aspect: You will be an excellent communicator. Organising the necessary marketing materials needed for each team, communicating with the relevant departments to ensure the materials are obtained and delivered on time to meet campaign launch deadlines.
- Building and executing a CRM strategy focusing on acquisition, brand awareness and retention; including the ongoing development and optimisation of the automated customer journey.
- Responsible for continuing optimisation of the integrated Marketing Action plan.
- Have a deep understanding of the customer through analysis, and segmenting the customer database with the ability to target appropriately.
- Creating and owning impactful campaigns for each customer segment, working inter-departmentally to maximise reach and performance.
- Carrying out weekly reporting of automation, campaign performance and agency results, giving recommendations for optimisation and actioning them.
- Responsible for the re-engagement and overall retention of our customer database.
- Jointly responsible for managing subscriber acquisition growth.
- Line managing a Senior Email Marketing Exec, overseeing and supporting to maximise performance.
- Responsible for hitting and exceeding regular targets, and setting out monthly plans to reach them with the support of the Senior Email Marketing Exec.
- Oversee the management of agencies who provide (not limited to) push notifications, SMS, Abandon series & friend referral.
- Be on the continual lookout for ways in which we can optimise the customer's total digital communication experience.
- Efficiently troubleshooting immediate platform issues and effectively understanding the reasoning behind low results and rectifying them.
- Working closely with departments including: paid & organic social, ecom, tech, buying, merchandising and customer services.
- Responsible for organising campaign marketing materials for each department, ensuring seamless communication across marketing and that deadlines are met. This includes working closely with our graphic designers, social, email, brand and tech teams and also our external agencies.
- At least two years experience working in a senior position across email, database or CRM marketing.
- Passionate about data! You have a thorough ability to understand and analyse data from multiple mediums to drive results-based decisions.
- A background in customer acquisition, customer-centric marketing strategies and good knowledge of GDPR requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to communicate efficiently with multiple in-house teams and a network of agencies.
- Strong planning and organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects and competing deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Fantastic at taking initiative and collaborating well, bringing a positive energy to the team!
- A good understanding of Google Analytics.
- Line management experience is desirable.
- A passionate interest in fashion and popular culture.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours opportunities
- Company pension scheme
- Career progression in a fast growing business
- Employee discounts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.