SF Recruitment are supporting a leading Property business in recruiting for a Procurement Officer to join their team based in Birmingham on a permanent basis.
You will ensure that the pillars of the Corporate Plan are considered in all your activity.
Salary: £30,000 p.a. + hybrid working + Company Pension + Holiday.
- As the Procurement Officer you will provide general support to the Procurement Team including but not limited to managing tender and quotation activity managing the E-Procurement platform and assisting the business through tender processes.
- Carry out spend analysis.
- Maintain research of supply markets to understand existing offerings, innovations, and cost impacts.
- Carry out due diligence on suppliers and ensure supply chain risk is identified.
- Assist in developing improvement management information and data analysis.
- Maintaining key databases with data on spend, waivers, and any other information which enables procurement to understand the entire spend profile.
As the successful candidate for the Procurement Officer, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 18 Months experience working within a procurement function.
- Demonstrable experience within tendering, purchase order systems and procurement card systems.
- Excellent Communication and I.T Skills.
To apply for the position of Procurement Officer please send an updated version of your CV to Rebecca Gibbs at (url removed)
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.