Hours: Full Time 35.5 Hours / WK
A fantastic opportunity to join a premium fashion brand
Join a brand that is continually evolving with 24 stores throughout the UK and Ireland, a historic wholesale business and a thriving online channel. Due to the continued growth of the brand, we are currently looking for a Merchandising & Retail Operations Administrative Assistant to join the existing team.
As the Merchandising & Retail Operations Administration Assistant you will be a brand ambassador, always delivering exceptional internal and external customer service. You will be expected to support the Merchandiser, Retail Operations Manager, and our Store Teams.
- Allocations - Placing sales orders, direct customer orders & new store orders.
- Sales Analysis.
- Sizing Analysis.
- Report on and monitor Retail Store Capacities
- Reviewing Best & Worst Sellers by Store and suggesting actions.
- Line range analysis & reviewing of replenishment patterns and making recommendations to the Merchandiser.
- Stock Requirement Reporting to support our Production team.
- Stock Delivery Co-ordination.
- Logistic support organising courier collections and providing delivery information and updates.
- Raising non stock orders such as shoe care products and stationery.
- Updating UK, EU and Outlet Price Books.
- Stock taking for Stores working with the Retail Operations Manager to investigate variances and improve stock loss.
- Negative Stock Reports.
Experience & Skills Required
- This role would suit someone with relevant work experience in a head office environment or a retail or merchandising graduate who would like their first taste of the industry.
- A highly organised individual who can consistently meet deadlines.
- Confident and experienced IT skills especially with Excel.
- Analytically minded with the ability to work under pressure and multitask.
- Strong Communication skills.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.