Working as a Retail Supervisor at Matalan is exciting, challenging, and fast paced! As part of the Matalan family you can expect some great benefits and opportunities to develop your career.
The benefits available are...
- 20% Staff discount
- Our Family Extras Scheme - An exclusive discount website, which you as a valued member of our Matalan Family, can access and save money at hundreds of retailers across the country
- Pension Scheme
- Access to our ‘Your Voice' forum allowing you to share your views and ideas
- Our commitment to creating a learning culture in all our stores, so from day one you'll get a great induction, access to our ‘Me Learning' online platform and ongoing support and development to help you grow within your role
Our Stores are what we're best known for; they're where we deliver excellent customer service and display amazing products.
As a Retail Supervisor you'll role model our Matalan Values and behaviours whilst optimising sales and leading a high performing, energetic and adaptable team.
You'll play a key role in coaching and motivating team members and as an integral part of the management team, you'll also have responsibility for the running of the store in the absence of your manager and will use feedback from customers to create a great shopping experience.
If you're looking for a successful career in Retail Management, a Supervisor role at Matalan could be a great start!
- Driving sales targets and will explore sales opportunities
- A Role Model of outstanding Customer Service, Matalan Values and have a real passion for Retail
- Leading the implementation of seasonal layouts and visual guidelines throughout the store
- Opening and closing the store
- Up-skilling team members, giving regular feedback to drive performance
To be part of our team, we'd like you to....
- Have experience in a similar role in Fashion or Homeware Retail
- Be a confident communicator who understands how to engage and motivate others
- Have a good understanding of Visual Merchandising (VM)
- Have a proven ability to identify sales opportunities and drive new ideas
- Have good knowledge of operational processes and procedures within retail while remaining conscious of costs
- Be able to work under pressure and be adaptable to change
This is your opportunity to be part of something new and exciting at Matalan and to grow your career with one of the UK's leading Retailers. This is Retail Made Real.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.