Financial Reporting Manager (6-12 month FTC) | Manchester Airport (Hybrid) | £60,000 - £70,000, plus car, 25 days, benefits | FMCG and Retail
This is a brilliant Financial Reporting Manager opportunity to join a global business and an industry leader in the UK. The company operates in a rapidly growing industry and both manufactures and sells goods across a wide network of partners. This role is based from Manchester Airport but will also have involvement in the wider UK operation.
About the role
The Interim Financial Reporting Manager ill report to the divisional Head of Finance of this global international leader. To support on Reporting of key financial and performance data for the business division. Operate robust balance sheet reconciliations across the Business Unit reporting and oversee/develop members of the Reporting team.
- Supporting all Business Units and associated stakeholders
- Team management
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Cash Reporting
- VAT Compliance
- Cost Management
- Management Accounting
- Timely & accurate completion of key month-end and reporting activities
- Ensuring stakeholder queries and requests are managed in a timely fashion
- Engagement with and support of Group Finance stakeholders including FP&A & Corporate Reporting
- Continuous improvement in reporting quality and analysis
- Timely completion of audit activities
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Experience gained within the consumer sector, preferably at a large complex organisation
- Highly organised and structured, ability to forward plan to ensure personal and team deadlines are achieved
- An ability to provide first class accurate reporting on time every time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver process innovation and change management
£60,000 - £70,000, plus car allowance, 25 days, benefits
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.