The CH Account Manager is the ambassador and representative of Carolina Herrera and Puig and forms the connection between the CH Brand and our Customers. You will oversee a portfolio of clients, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities. To be successful in this role you will deliver a unique experience every time to our customers, anticipating their needs and exceeding their expectations. As a CH Account Manager, you will increase the brand awareness and build customers loyalty, whilst maintaining the standards and expectations of the store group retailer you will be working in and thereby achieving sales targets whilst promoting the CH brand.
You will develop relationships with cross-functional internal teams and key stakeholders of your business, not limited to the VM Team, HR Team, Education Team, Brand Managers and Key Account Managers, to improve the entire customer experience. Each Store group has its own individual and unique Service Standards that you will be expected to deliver every time and you will achieve this by working closely with the Store Manager, Department Manager and the Competitors within your marketplace.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are maintained at all times and in line with our Customer Experience program. This will be achieved by following Puig and Retailer Service Standards.
- Has a strong Retail knowledge and understanding of the customer profile and demographics of the retailer Store Group you are working in.
- Flexible approach to working multiple different schedules within the needs of the Store Group. This includes, early shifts, afternoon shifts, late shifts and weekend schedules.
- The role requires great flexibility and a positive mindset to allow for short notice change of working schedules and therefore flexibility to quickly adapt to a new working schedule is very important.
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with different promotions, product launches or activity unique to that Store Group.
- Flexibility to adapt to working with the Store Team and on your own, therefore you must be self-sufficient and motivated to work alone and be able to prioritise your workload.
- Foster open and constructive communication with your team.
- Engage with customers in line with Puig and Store Group protocols to deliver a unique Customer experience, leveraging product knowledge and expertise to deliver Brand and Product loyalty and in turn deliver sales targets.
- Achieve all KPI’s in line with Company targets.
- Develop and Build a loyal customer base through strong clientelling techniques.
- Maintain the shop floor merchandising and housekeeping standards in line with current VM guidelines.
- Support the Store Line Manager with stock management and replenishment, not limited to all reasonable Management requests.
- Attend regular development sessions and use this knowledge to drive customer engagement and brand and product knowledge.
- Coaching temporary / agency staff.
- All documentation and reports must be submitted within the required time frames and to the Company / Store group Standards.
- Always be a role model of Puig and Store group grooming and appearance standards.
- Adhere to all Puig and in-store policies, procedures and Store Group standards.
- Demonstrate the “Love to see” indicators of the eight BA Qualities
Key Requirements of the Role
Demonstrate proactive attitude
Getting things done and finding solutions before problems arise. This means ensuring your working practices are efficient, flexible and in line with Puig and the Store needs. Taking pride in doing a great job by pursuing excellence, exceeding expectations and through continuous self-development. Showing a sense of belonging to Puig and playing your part in achieving the success of the company.
Deliver great sales results and a unique customer experience
Using Puig selling techniques to maximize sales at all times. This is about listening to and understanding customer needs in order to provide the unique service to meet those needs. It’s forming a connection with customers to create loyalty and a memorable experience.
Ensuring there is sufficient stock for the needs of the business, ensuring visual merchandising guidelines are followed at all times and POS elements are up to date. You will need an up-to-date awareness of competitors’ products and marketing activities.
Product knowledge expert
Having up to date knowledge of all Puig brands and in-depth knowledge of the Carolina Herrera and Puig brands in their store. You will also need to have an excellent awareness of competitor brands.
Using effective communication techniques by adapting your communication style to suit the person in order to establish a rapport of trust and integrity. It’s having the ability to ensure full understanding of what is being communicated.
Embrace team spirit
Working together with others and not always doing things individually. It involves the desire to contribute to the team and to foster a spirit of collaboration with fellow team members (e.g. store contacts, Puig colleagues). This means using good communication techniques to ensure good information flow and visibility with all relevant colleagues.
Embody Puig values
The ability and willingness to align their own interests and needs with the objectives and priorities of the organisation, acting with honesty, integrity and in a way, which is consistent with the culture, values and vision of the Company. This means maintaining Puig high standards of care at all times and abiding by the Puig Ethical code.
Skilled at core operations
Having numerical skills to understand sales figures and analyse them, including core literacy skills to ensure effective written and oral communication. This means having the ability to use Company IT tools and Store equipment effectively, as well as following the Store and Puig policies and procedures.
Previous experience in an Account Manager / Business Manager role.
Previous experience within the Fragrance, Beauty, Fashion, Luxury Goods or FMCG industry is required
Fluent written and spoken English skills required.
Other languages desirable.
Various educational backgrounds considered.
Specific knowledge required
Working Knowledge of IT tools and store systems, (not limited to);
- Excel & numerical skills
- Work Chat
- knowledge of various Store group Apps, e.g. workforce planning tools.
- Working knowledge of Store group till systems is an advantage but not a requirement.
Social Media, excellent working knowledge and use of; (not limited to)
Instagram Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter, Pinterest
- Has genuine passion and understanding of the Fragrance and Make Up industry.
- Actively follows brands, trends and influencers on social media.
- Wants to know what is happening in the industry and keeps up to date with the latest news.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.