Puig builds distinctive brands with an inspiring story, brands that create experiences that connect with people’s emotions. Our brands include Carolina Herrera, Paco Rabanne, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nina Ricci, Dries Van Noten, Penhaligon’s and L’Artisan Parfumeur; licenses such as Christian Louboutin and Comme des Garçons Parfums; and Lifestyle fragrances.
To experience Puig is to experience métier, innovation and passion. Join us in our extraordinary journey, on which you will find challenges, excitement, achievement, commitment and pride. As a Puig Retail Brand Ambassador, you will have the opportunity to create, grow and make an impact.
A Puig Retail Brand Ambassador achieves sales targets whilst promoting Puig brands by delivering a unique experience every time to customers, anticipate their needs and exceeding their expectations. As a Puig Brand Ambassador, you will develop and increase the brand awareness and build customer loyalty, whilst maintaining the standards and expectations of the store group retailer you will be based in.
Main Functions and Responsibilities
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service are always maintained, by following Puig and Retailer Service Standards.
- Ability to quickly adapt to working with new promotions, product launches or activity unique to the store you are based in.
- Engage with customers in line with Puig and Store Group protocols to deliver a unique Customer experience, leveraging product knowledge and expertise to deliver Brand and Product loyalty and in turn deliver sales targets.
- Achieve all KPI’s in line with Company targets
- Embraces the team spirit - the desire to contribute to the team and to foster a spirit of collaboration with fellow team members
- Develop and Build a loyal customer base through strong client telling techniques.
- Maintain the shop floor merchandising and housekeeping standards in line with current VM guidelines.
- Support the Store Line Manager with stock management and replenishment, not limited to all reasonable Management requests.
- Support the Line Manager in coaching temporary / agency staff
- All documentation and reports must be submitted within the required time frames and to the Company / Store group Standards.
- Flexible approach to working different schedules within the needs of the Store Group. This includes, early shifts, afternoon shifts, late shifts and weekend schedules
What you’ll need:
- Having numerical skills to understand sales figures and analyse them, core literacy skills to ensure effective written and oral communication. This is having the ability to use required IT tools and store equipment effectively as well as following the store and Puig policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a Sales Consultant / Advisory role, ideally, previous retail exposure within Fragrance, Beauty, Fashion, Luxury Goods or FMCG industry
- Fluent written and spoken English required, other languages desirable.
- Various educational backgrounds considered
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, G-Suite, Workplace, Work Chat, Workforce Planning Tools.
- Working knowledge of Store group till systems is an advantage but not a requirement.
- Social Media, excellent working knowledge of Instagram/Facebook, Tik Tok, Twitter
- Has a genuine passion and understanding for the Fragrance and Make Up industry.
- Actively follows brands and influencers on social media.
- Wants to know what is happening in the industry and keeps up to date with the latest news.
Apply now for a chance to start your career with one of the World’s exclusive retail brands!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.