Trade Counter Sales Advisor
£25,000 - £27,000 - DOE
Are you a confident and enthusiastic Trade Counter Sales Advisor looking for a new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Trade Counter Sales Advisor to work with one of their market leading and clients based in Corby to work as part of the sales team
Principle Responsibilities for the Trade Counter Sales Advisor:
- A focus on always delivering excellent customer service, going that extra mile for every customer
- Managing quotes and orders from initial enquiry to delivery
- Working with Trade customers
- Advising customers on suitable products and fixing methods
- Liaising with customers and colleagues on the phone and in person
Person specification Trade Counter Sales Advisor:
- Customer service and sales background is required
- Previous experience working with a building merchant is desirable and an advantage
- Comfortable talking and selling to gardeners, landscapers and the general public
- GCSE of grade C or above for both Maths and English
- Ability to work individually and as well as in a team
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst working in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
This is a full-time permanent Trade Counter Sales Advisor position, including Saturdays working 7am-17:30, offering an annual salary of up to £25,000- £27,000 DOE -Plus Companies Incentives.
If this Trade Counter Sales Advisor position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Sophie Page at Coulter Elite Resourcing
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.