We are looking for a Greggs Area Manager to look after sites in Milton Keynes, Northamptonshire and Birmingham areas.
This role holds two main responsibilities where you will be accountable for the pre-opening training and support for new store openings with our franchise brand partners, alongside the ongoing support to ensure stores are compliant to franchisor regulations.
As a Greggs Area Manager, you will work hand in hand with the contract managers to ensure brand regulations are adhered to. You will also be responsible for the regular follow up visits to sites and franchisor audits and actions to ensure all stores remain in compliance.
- Fully understand and comply with your brands franchisor regulations, ensuring that site teams are fully trained to deliver
- Manage franchisor regulated training & development programmes
- Oversee training of Managers & Contract Managers in franchise brands planning training & attendance of courses
- Implement brand training matrix and update with monthly dashboard per site for area.
- Conduct monthly visits to open stores to appraise compliance to brand standards and training
- Follow up on brand audits with contract managers, visiting sites out of compliance & working with Greggs Brand Manager to bring store back into compliance
- Understanding the retail & forecourt operation and how this works alongside food services
- Attend & present in monthly team meetings held at Head Office
- Assist with the planning and recruitment for new store openings
- You will be expected to cover other Greggs Area Managers/Brand Managers as and when the business requires.
The main sources of complexity are:
- Ensuring that customer expectations are met/exceeded in a fast moving/volatile business market
- Being able to communicate with customers, contract managers, contractors and third-party suppliers
- Improving business efficiency in an economic challenging period
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent planning & organisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of team
- Ability to control process for delivery of excellent service
- Understanding of relevant legislations
- Minimum Level 3 Food Hygiene
- Minimum 2 years in QSR at Managerial level
This role is field based.
You will be rewarded with a competitive package.
Please call the Pink office or apply now!!!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.