Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Working Hours: Monday – Friday (Office Hours)
Main Responsibilities of the Ladieswear Buyer
- Analysis of competitors and market trends are actioned to define ranges and identify new opportunities for sales growth
- Arrange and manage supplier meetings to develop / source products and negotiate prices
- Prepare range finalisation in line with range control plans
- Oversee the setup of the full category ranges within the catalogues.
- Accurate ordering in line with forecasting and minimum agreed quantities to ensure that delivery dates are met for launch
- Provide information to creative for catalogue production.
Experience and Skills required of the Ladieswear Buyer
- In depth knowledge of Ladieswear Function
- Extensive knowledge of product promotion
- An in-depth knowledge of the fit and sealing process
- Strong numerical and analytical skills to optimise trading performance
- Able to fully utilise the relevant IT support systems
- The ability to list products to maximise sales
Closing date is 20.07.2022
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.