My global FMCG packaging manufacturing client are looking to recruit a Procurement Manager - Packaging (UK wide - home based w/ site travel. The role will provide a single point of accountability for sourcing performance in relation to the packaging category and requires a high degree of product and market focus.
My client are a global market leader within the packaging sector, predominantly supplying into the FMCG sector. They have a sizeable manufacturing footprint across a multi-site manufacturing operation and a central procurement function to suit!
They have gone through a period of transformation, growth and investment in the last few years and are now looking to recruit a Procurement Manager - Packaging to bolster the team following an internal promotion!
DescriptionThe Procurement Manager - Packaging will develop and implement a robust and effective category-based sourcing strategy for packaging including:
- A structured analysis of historic spend and robust forecasts of future requirements
- A thorough analysis of current supply and future potential supply possibilities
- Engagement of key stakeholders across the businesses, and development of strategies through an inclusive, team approach - achievement of stakeholder buy-in to changes
- Implementation of strategy through a planned and structured project management-based approach
- Graduate calibre preferably with a business and/or technical degree
- Experience in a strategic purchasing role within multi-site, multi-region, multi-cultural organisations
- A commitment to continuous personal and professional development, ideally CIPS qualified
The successful candidate will be offered up to £50,000 (potential flex based on experience and profile) plus £4.5k car allowance, 10% bonus potential, 4% matched pension and more...
This is a home-based role (ideally Midland's or East Anglia based) with UK site travel required.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.