S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a trainer in Retail! Our client are national provider, working around the country delivering apprenticeship qualifications for over 25 years. They are looking for an experienced trainer / assessor that is engaging with their delivery style as this is remote role with requirements to visit the learners in the workplace. This is a permanant role and are looking for someone experienced to support their learners towards gateway.
Roles and Responsibilities:
As a Trainer in Retail , you will be responsible to:
- Visit the learners in their workplace using knowledge and vocational experience and help them achieve and complete the apprenticeship
- Identify the learning needs of the learners and provide proper guidance and information
- Coach and support the learners through their qualifications in accordance with the apprenticeship programme to maintain the consistency of the assessment delivery techniques
- Deliver balanced KPIs according to the standard guidelines to achieve satisfactory results
- Build positive relationships with the learners and clients and act as a Retail vocational expert
Experience and Skills:
As a Trainer in Retail, you will need the following to be successful:
- A teaching qualification at Level 3 or above is desirable
- Relevant vocational experience in Retail Management and operating within a Work-based Learning environment
- GCSEs in English and Maths at Level C or equivalent
- Ability to hit targets and deadlines in a short period of time
- Strong communication skills
Apply now for the Trainer in Retail role!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.