Salary: up to £34k + bonus
- Manage and motivate colleagues with training, feedback, delegation, local incentives and
- Demonstrate and establish the highest levels of customer service through our store, to
deliver the ultimate shopping experience
- Build relationships with head office departments and openly network across the business
- Display a passion in the brand by being an ambassador; leading by example for the team to
- Maximise sales through the delivery of excellent selling and service
- Visual merchandising of the store showcasing a creative flair and an eye for fashion
- Plan ahead for scheduled events such as promotional changes utilising all team members
and their skills ensuring consistent presentation standards
- Appraise staff regularly using the relevant assessment methods i.e. probationary and
- Recruit colleagues as agreed with area manager using the competency interviewing format
- Complete and analyse all daily and weekly sales documentation reacting quickly to varying
sales performance and trends and developing management teams understanding
- Create an environment of mutual trust and respect and ensure that achievements are
recognised and celebrated
My Client is looking for a passionate retail Store Manager who thrives on delivering outstanding customer service and maintaining the highest levels of store standards.
The successful candidate is likely to have had previous store Manager experience within the fashion, hospitality or retail market.
You will be driven by achieving sales targets and KPI's as well as having excellent communication skills with a natural, friendly and enthusiastic persona.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a genuine difference within a dynamic, evolving company. If this sounds like you, then submit your CV asap
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.