Location: Regional- Midlands/North WFH
Partner with the designated retail business groups in the store network to understand the business performance, developing and implementing initiatives and interventions to enhance organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, retention, capability and potential.
- Build people management capability by supporting managers in the correct implementation
of all people policies and procedures.
- Support and coach managers on employee relations matters in accordance with Company
policy, best practice and statutory requirements.
- Working with the Talent Acquisition team, manage the recruitment process for open to hire
positions, including the identification of key skills and critical success factors and
the selection of candidates.
- In conjunction with Talent Acquisition ensure job descriptions and candidate profiles are
in place and that all recruitment activity is managed within budget and headcount
- In conjunction with Directors support the execution of any changes to organizational
structures to meet the business needs to include individual meetings and communication
- Advise managers on the implementation of appropriate pay structures, working in
conjunction with Compensation & Benefits to benchmark salaries.
- Manage the offer process, ensuring compliance with Company policy, and issuing contracts
and all associated documentation in a timely manner.
- Advise payroll of starters, leavers and any change of details for employees, ensuring the
completion of all required documents.
- Support and manage the Employee survey action planning process to drive cultural
improvements and provide practical solution to drive engagement and enablement
- Play a proactive part in the D&I community to support the corporate goals and actions in
relation to D&I
- 2-4 years experience within a retail/hospitality business within a HR Advisory, HRBP role
- Excellent communication skills, ability to adapt accordingly to target audience
- Flexible to travel around the Midlands/North regions
- Have a positive and proactive outlook, with the ability to provide pragmatic, creative
ideas and solutions
- Have great attention to detail and organisational skills, able to prioritise effectively
within a dynamic environment
- Experienced with UK Employment Law, generalist and ER related matters
- Have a proven track record of successfully contributing to and implementing HR
- Be able to work at all levels of the organisation and develop relationships throughout
the business to foster two-way communications, including effective relationship building
with third party providers and remote workforces
If this sounds like the role for you, then send your CV ASAP to (url removed)
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.