Zachary Daniels is partnering with one of the UK's largest ladies, mens, kids and homewear brands. After recent growth they are now looking to expand their buying teams.
As the Junior Buyer you will work to build market leading ranges that meet your departments strategic pillars for the season. You will monitor all sales analysis, trade confidently to increase profit all whilst maintaining your bottom line. You will be pro active in the development of junior members of the team whilst also building and nurturing the relationship with your cross-functional partners like merchandising, technical, trading teams and marketing.
- Develop strong and cohesive ranges that are line with your departments seasonal strategy and building blocks
- Actively stay on top of the competition and implement newness to your product ranges to increase sales
- Drive your own personal development through setting realistic and ambitious goals with your Senior Buyer for your self-progression
- Confidently build and manage supplier relationships whilst seeking to onboard new suppliers for any trading requirements
- Competent in protecting your profit margin, cover and intake through the strict management of orders. Work closely with your merchandiser to highlight and overcome any rephasing, cancelations or rebuy activity that is needed.
- Know your consumer profiles and their needs
- You will be able to identify trading actions that are required and utilise your OTB to fill gaps and drive profit for your area
- Review your supply base and COO to bring in new ways of working, cost saving initiatives and onboard new suppliers
- Accountable for the smooth running of your department, ensuring that both AB and BAA are inputting accurate data a head of sign off's, range reviews and trade.
- Work alongside both Merch and Technical to review return rates, consumer satisfaction with quality and then working collectively to manage current and new supplier relationships for product quality
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.