As the Assistant Merchandiser you will assist your merchandiser with the management of the department with forecasting and controlling stock levels. With your merchandiser you will plan the season, run category reporting and monitor your best sellers alongside the buying team. The merchandising function is expanding to embrace the company's 'transformation' strategy, so it is a very key time to join this company!
Some responsibilities include:
- Ensure all of your product ranges have a clear pricing architecture, whilst being mindful of the competition and any promotional activity you wish to implement.
- You will be reactive to company's vertically integrated supplier base to be able to trade best sellers well.
- Manage the daily line sales, update your forecasts for your area whilst communicating back to your merchandiser weekly on what OTB you have identified for the department.
- Co-manage system uploads and run reporting on a daily basis with your MAA to be reactive to any re-buy and newness actions that are required.
- Manage stock intake with staying close to the buying team and their critical path updates
- Participate in the Monthly Re-forecasts by de-risking the stock file with cancellations and phasing
- Building strategy, lessons learnt and weekly trade packs for the wider team, whilst being confident in presenting your suggestions and actions to senior management.
- You will be excel competent and confident with reporting tools by working at AM or Senior MAA level for the past 2 years
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.