As the Junior Merchandiser you will assist the set up of your departments reporting tools, whilst gathering analysis for the sales and performance of your area. You will make informed decisions on how to trade and de-risk your category area. Along with your team you will plan the season, manage projections, stock intake and store optimisation.
Some responsibilities include:
- Manage the daily line sales, update your forecasts for your area whilst communicating back to your merchandiser weekly on what OTB you have identified for the department.
- As the Junior Merchandiser you will manage the WSSI and feel confident to update actualised sales, you will prepare monthly re-forecasts and will identify where cancellations and phasing activity needs to occur
- Co-manage system uploads and run reporting on a daily basis with junior members of your team. Ensure junior members of your team are actively on top of the delivery schedule and critical path management.
- You will actively build a strong relationship with your Buyer, you will assist in all range builds.
- You will be be responsible for identifying best sellers and move on's that your buying team should focus on to generate new sales.
- Building strategy, lessons learnt and weekly trade packs for the wider team, whilst being confident in presenting your suggestions and actions to senior management.
- Working with Merchandiser to ensure all ranges have a clear pricing architecture, whilst being mindful of the competition and any promotional activity you wish to implement.
This is a well established fashion and homewear business who are experiencing great sales and growth!
If you are looking for your next career move and this sounds of interest then let's talk.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.