A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Full Time and Part Time Sales Advisors to work for our prestigious client based in various locations within the Liverpool area.
Full Time staff will need to work between three showrooms in Aintree, Allerton and City Centre so must be bale to drive and have thier own transport. Part time staff will be based in one of the aforementioned locations.
Hours: 35 per week Full Time to include 1 in every 2 weekends
Part Time : 21 Hours per week to include 1 in every 2 weekends
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.30am-5pm/Weekends 10am-4pm
Are you good with customers? Do you have a passion for great customer service? Can you sell products to suit customers needs both face to face and over the phone?
If so, we want to hear from you.
Selling Home Improvement products, you should have a keen eye and a love of interior design.
You will be assisting customers in a beautiful showroom environment, helping match products to their needs. You must have a love of great customer service coupled with the ability to sell.
You will also be handling and making warm calls to potential customers who have a genuine interest in the company's products.
Our Client is a well-known, highly respected and successful premium retailer and installer of bespoke products and work all over the North West of England.
The ideal applicant will be professional and outgoing with the ability to multi-task.
You will be usng a CRM system whilst holding friendly telephone conversations with customers, taking information and logging it accordingly. You will also need experience of working with Excel spreadsheets.
You will have:-
· An ability to learn and articulate features & benefits of products - full product training is given.
· Numeracy Confidence (you will be working with dimensions and prices)
· Strong administration and IT skills. Our client uses bespoke software, as well as MS Office, but full training will be provided in its use.
· Excellent communication skills, particularly on the telephone, with a focus on delivering great customer service.
· Excellent record keeping with Attention to Detail.
You will be able to identify and prioritise the day's duties to maximise productivity along with having a knowledge of Merseyside / Northwest area to aid appointment scheduling.
About the Company:-
It’s all about our teamwork and our client actively encourages learning and development. However, to be successful in this role you will need, most or all, of the below attributes:
Determine customer preferences and requirements to provide as full and accurate information as possible, whether in person or via telephone
Outbound calling to existing customers to recommend the right solution to customers based on their needs
· Respond quickly, appropriately, and professionally to incoming emails and phone calls.
· Accurate data entry using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
· Calculate prices and provide quotes
· Manage all sales-related administration including the taking of payments and providing credit options
· Effective follow-up of all customer quotations and estimates to ensure a high conversion of sales.
· Work closely with the Field Sales Team to ensure communication between the company and the customer is consistent.
The company offer lots of progression and amazing opportunities for the right people.
Interested in hearing more, send your CV now.
Immediate starts available.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.