- Reputable Ecommerce business that drive the business through a variety of different technologies
- Join an environment that encompass forward thinking, change and strategy
The client I am recruiting for are one of the leading providers of cosmetics, and have a huge online Ecommerce platform. They are looking for an Engineering Manager who has is from a strong technology background as they encompass a large amount of technologies throughout the business, to join their tech team that consists of 29 people.
You will be responsible for overseeing the strategy on a large technology transformation they are going through; they are upgrading all of their internal systems, the online platform and their web applications. You will be working with stakeholders across the business, and be overseeing two direct Technical Lead reports who are looking after a team of 10 developers each.
This position is going to be much more functional rather than technical, however they are looking for someone that isn't afraid to get their hands dirty - their tech stack is predominately Java, but they use a variety of technologies.
Working alongside the CEO, the CTO and the other key stakeholder you will be responsible for driving the strategy behind the transformation.
The successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Previous experience implementing Agile methodology framework is essential
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Previous experience in project management is valuable but not essential
- Demonstrated ability to write processes, scope of works and other business documentation is preferred
- Strategic thinker that has adopted a driving role in large technology transformations
You will be joining a passionate and supportive team with great flexible working conditions, including work from home options. Personal and professional development is strongly encouraged with regular learning sessions and development tools provided.
The finer details:
- hybrid working - once a week in office (flexible)
- Exchange Quay office location
- salary up to £90,000
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.