Financial Planning & Analysis Manager | Birmingham (Hybrid) | £45,000 - £50,000 plus car, bonus, 25 days holiday, discount, benefits | Retail
Zachary Daniels Finance are partnering with a leading international retailer to appoint a newly created Finance Business Partner role. This omni-channel retailer has an impressive track record and is embarking on a new chapter of change and expansion. The environment is great, a positive culture with a modern working environment encouraging flexibility.
About the role
This role reports directly to the FP&A Controller, but will also work closely with the Head of Financial Accounts and FD, plus the key stakeholders across the wider group.
The role will support the FP&A function of several business divisions.
- Delivery of high quality weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reporting in the expected timelines
- Delivery of quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and 5-year plans in the expected timelines with the expected outcome
- Introduction of a rolling 18 month forecast model
- Communication of the strategic plans to the senior leadership team in the business
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA qualified
- Retail or multi-site experience preferable
- Experience within a fast moving, change & transformation environment will be beneficial
- Drive, enthusiasm and tenacity to deliver targets
- An effective planner and implementer - able to make things happen
- Strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills who can interact well with others
- Committed to both personal and team development
£45,000 - £50,000 plus car, bonus, 25 days holiday, discount, benefits
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.