Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents.
10 hours a week
- Greet all customers promptly and courteously as they enter the store
- Aim to maintain and create customers not just sales, by representing the employer brand
- Support the Store Manager by advising of customer comments and feedback
- Create a retail environment that is innovative, unique and customer friendly
- Adhere to the health & safety policy and security procedures, to help prevent theft as detailed in the Fred Perry loss prevention handbook
- Be proactive in Loss Prevention by keeping the stockroom well organized and maintaining proper procedures
- Check stock daily to ensure that all products are adequately stocked, ticketed, sized and available for customers
- Discover the specific needs of each person that enters the store by using open questions and developing your product knowledge
- Understand the returns policy and how it can be used as a positive selling tool
- Be proactive in your ongoing education regarding the company, weekly reports, products, and local retail business
- Always provide a friendly telephone manner
- Maintain a positive and cheerful attitude and cooperate with teamwork
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious brand that collaborates with some of the best designers and partners in the world.
- Available to work weekends
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to the Fred Perry Brand
- Great communication skills
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.