Concept Resourcing are delighted to be working alongside a well known organisation who are looking to add to them their team, a Procurement Lead - Indirects.
This is the perfect opportunity for that of a senior buyer/category manager looking to take the next step up the ladder with a UK leading organisation at the forefront of providing sustainable solutions to both public and private sectors. This position attains one direct report of a junior buyer and offers CIPS funding if required.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Work closely with senior management to implement strategic plans and projects
- Providing advice, guidance and support to the procurement team
- Create and enhance supplier relationships as well as reviewing suppliers to ensure SLA's are met accordingly
- Indirect procurement across several categories including professional services
- End to end procurement/tendering
- Producing regular reports and analysis to high level stakeholders
- Manage one direct report from a junior buyer
- Adhere to PCR 2015 regulations (can be taught)
- Establish appropriate frameworks under compliance with senior managers
- Represent the organisation at formal events
- Contract management and negotiations
The ideal candidate will attain the following skills:
- Excellent communicator - able to present confidently to stakeholders both verbal and written
- Experienced in procurement including sourcing, contracts and indirects
- PCR 2015 experience/ working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Strategically and commercially focused to deliver best procurement practises
- Decision maker in pressurised situations
- End to end procurement processes
- Management ability - able to oversee junior employees with guidance, work delegation and training.
- Excellent supplier relationship management with a real focus on reviews and regular audits to ensure delivery
- CIPS/MCIPS would be desirable but not essential
- Technical ability would be advantageous but is not essential
Please note, this role offers hybrid working so the successful candidate will need to be within a commutable distance from the office to attend at least 1 day per week with the rest being WFH.
Although PCR 2015 experience would be beneficial, the business are able to train up in their field.
Salary - £38000 - 47500 + benefits + CIPS FUNDING.
If this sounds like you, please apply today or reach directly for a discussion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.