Trade Counter Supervisor - Bristol Branch
Basic Salary of £22,365k with generous bonus scheme, OTE of £26,565.
The Würth Group is a leading industrial consumable products provider with over 400 companies and a global workforce of 64,000. Our dedication to quality products and excellent customer service has earned us an enviable reputation and on-going growth. Our divisional Field Sales Consultants sell across four main industries; Automotive, Wood, Metal & Construction. Our aim is to drive sales and grow our business with existing customers and seek out opportunities through new customers.
We require people with excellent sales skills and proven success in goal setting and achievement or alternatively you may come from a relevant trade or customer facing background. As a Trade Counter Supervsior with Würth UK Ltd you will earn a competitive salary with generous bonuses on offer and be given full-training, support and tools required to build a successful career with Würth.
Store Duties and Responsibilties:
- Opening and closing store
- Day-to-day responsibility of the trade outlet
- Supervision and development of assistants
- Stock replacement following daily DPD delivery
- Store security
- Cash & Credit card handling & banking
- Stock control and replenishment
- Order processing
- Value added selling
- Regular store cleaning
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Open Day Preparation/Product demonstrations
- Alarm callout
- Ensuring that the stores are kept clean and tidy at all times
Customer Duties & Responsibilities
- Relationship building
- Opening new accounts
- New business development
- Telephoning existing and new customers when necessary
- Ability to develop business relationships
- 'Hands-on' with practical attitude
- Self sufficient
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational abilities
- PC literate
- Background in construction, tools or automotive industry
- D.I.Y. store or trade store experience
- Supervisory or parts centre experience
If this sounds like you and you would like to build a career with a modern, progressive company with an eye on the future, apply for this position by clicking the button below. Be a part of the Würth success story; work in a positive environment alongside a multi-national team.
For more information please visit our website.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.