Retail Service Engineer
Location: Field based, covering the South West of England.
Salary: £21,500 plus a company vehicle.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% is a market leading business providing retail display installation services to global brands. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to recruit talented Retail Support Engineers to join our experienced team to deliver services across the UK.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Company sickness scheme
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
What are we looking for?
The role is responsible for the preventative and reactive maintenance on installed tobacco furniture, based regionally but some nationwide travel may be required with the possibility of overnight stays. A keen eye for detail and the ability to problem solve in a busy environment, to ensure display products are fully functional following our maintenance visit
As an integral part of a new team, you will be driving 100% to success and expanding the latest maintenance contracts within our niche business.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Attending major retail stores to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance, display installations and updates.
• General tasks of diagnostics and repairs of display fixtures, electricals, digital media devices, as well as general display cleaning.
• Providing excellent customer service
• Attending appointments on-time
• Managing and maintaining stock holding of spare parts
• Liaising with other team members, retailers, clients and the general public
• Detailed, timely and accurate completion of site visit reports & feedback
• Reviewing location specific documentation for display placement
• Understanding of client requirements, expectations and needs
What you’ll need to have:
• Field Service Engineering experience
• Professional business image and attitude
• Strong and loyal work ethic
• Focused, observant and thorough
• Ability to problem solve in a busy live environment
• Well organized, with the ability to work unsupervised
• Experience of using powered and unpowered hand tools
• Flexible approach to work, with a can-do attitude
• Smart phone/tablet literate.
• Flexibility to travel, training sessions and or work away is a possibility.
• Full driving license with no more than 6 points
Knowledge and experience of Retail installations/maintenance, such as Point of sale (POS) and Point of Purchase (POP).
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send across your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er. Please specify where you are located.
All training and equipment will be provided.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.