Zachary Daniels is working together with a leading retailer to recruit for an Area Manager for a high performing and successful business. We want an Area Manager from a strong multi-site management background who can manage multiple locations and deliver results!
As an established and inspirational Area Manager, you will be able to bring outstanding leadership, energy and drive to a well-known healthcare provider who are eager to develop their business to the next level. Due to on-going growth and expansion, we need an outstanding Area Manager to help deliver results and drive teams and sites forward.
We are seeking a proven multi-site manager who has demonstrable experience of managing businesses across a diverse geographical area. You will lead high performing team but will be able to focus on what's needed to keep the business growing and delivering results.
The Role as an Area Manager:
- Able to manage diverse locations - you must have experience of leading a minimum of 10 sites
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Will be able to lead teams to achieve results in service, standards and operational excellence
- Ensure internal and external audit compliance in all key areas
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Lead, influence and develop your team at all levels
Successful candidates will have proven capabilities in Area Management or Regional Management with a related retail or healthcare retail provider/operator. We want a leader with a passion for delivering next-level service to customers, driving profits /results, supporting further business growth and managing a large number of sites is key.
The Package for the new Area Manager
A competitive basic salary of circa £60-65k plus car allowance or company car and a wide range of company benefits, annual bonuses and incentives are on offer for the successful applicant.
Please apply with your latest CV to be considered for this role.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.