Brewster Partners Professional Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Buyer / Purchaser to join our client, based in Sheffield. The offices are easily accessible from surrounding areas to include Doncaster, Rotherham, Chesterfield and Barnsley and can also be reached by public transport. The company is well known and is rapidly expanding so there is real opportunity for progression.
The Buyer supports all departments and covers all areas of the business.
This role will require you to:
- Monitor compliance to preferred suppliers
- Deal with general Buyer queries via e-mail and telephone
- Maintain and update the contract database
- Look for opportunities to make cost savings by reviewing spend
- Produce reports and statistics using demonstrating purchasing trends and maximising buying opportunities.
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, and customers.
The right candidate will have experience as below:
- Building relationships with suppliers
- A good understanding in the systems used within the role
- Strong skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Good administration skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- A competitive annual salary and benefits package
- Generous holiday allowance
- Free on-site parking
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, North West, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at Brewster Partners for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.