We have an exciting new opportunity to join a world-class coffee company based in Leeds.
My client is looking for a strategic thinking and self motivated leader to oversee and grow their growing retail spaces.
At the heart of the business is their own coffee roastery based in Leeds through which they source some of the best beans in the world. Their strategy focuses on providing an outstanding cup of coffee sourced in a manner that helps their producing partners build resilient businesses to bring about a more certain future for the industry.
The individual they are looking for must have extensive retail experience, be passionate about customer care and be an excellent people leader. The right person will develop and grow the team whilst helping to continue establishing the business as a key player in the market for prioritising employee wellbeing and customer delight/satisfaction.
The role will be responsible for…
- Recruitment, onboarding, appraisals and exit interviews.
- Identifying training requirements of individual team members, tuning in to their career aspirations to ascertain how we can best support them.
- Building a strong collaborative relationship with the roastery being responsible for coordinating new coffee launches with the general manager alongside in store campaigns.
- Developing initiatives that can help contribute to building a robust business and that maximise the business opportunities
- Proactively looking for opportunities to grow the reach, health and impact of the retail division.
- Building a corporate catering package, events, supper clubs etc.
- The launch of future retail sites.
Key skills this individual needs
- Excellent manager of others
- Able to delegate, develop, motivate and nurture a team
- Strategic thinking particularly in retail industry (does not have to be coffee industry)
- Change management experience
- Works well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to support team in dealing with difficult conversations
- Coffee industry experience would be welcomed but not required, excellent in-house training.
- Good with numbers.
- Presentation skills.
For more information about this role apply now or call Mark at Headway Recruitment
Headway Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Headway Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to a policy of diversity, equality and inclusion.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.