As the Merchandising Allocator you will assist your merchandiser with the operational management of the department through the day to day admin tasks that are required. You will be responsible for updating weekly and daily sales whilst supporting your assistant or junior merchandiser on any trading actions, trade reports and sign off preparation. You'll be confident at getting stuck in and will want to learn from those around you. This role has a good progression path with being prosperous business there is room to progress and this is a great place to kick off your merchandising career!
Some responsibilities include:
- Owning all departmental administrative tasks whilst updating weekly and daily sales
- Preparing trade reports on Monday alongside your merchandising & buying team
- Confident with presenting any reports that you run along with producing any suggestions and thoughts of your own to the wider team
- Support merchandiser with analysis for range builds, best & worst and all range reviews
- Assisting the buying team with the critical path to ensure stock control is in line with your delivery schedule
- Confident & approachable, with a can do attitude
- Allocator/MAA background preferred
- Numerically sound & excel competent
- Team player
This is a rewarding business to join as their people are at the forefront of everything that they do with great incentives. If you would like to join a business where they want you to succeed then apply now!
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.