A high profile retail business in Leeds City centre require extra help in the finance team over the summer period. Working 20-21 hours per week as Accounts Assistant, this role will mainly help the purchase ledger clerk and pick up some duties from the wider finance team. The role is offered to start ASAP until the end of August and could extend if you were available.
As Assistant Accountant duties will include:
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Managing the inbox
- Setting up clients
- Dealing with queries
- Either a Finance graduate or AAT studier who is looking to gain finance experience or an experienced Assistant Accountant / Accounts Assistant / Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Available with one week’s notice or immediately available
- Able to commit to the role to the end of August
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise and manage varied tasks
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.