Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents.
- To deputise for the Store Manager in their absence
- In the absence of the Store Manager, you will manage the cash handling, banking and associated administration
- You will ensure that all till operations are carried out in line with the Fred Perry operations manual
- To assist the Store Manager in all aspects of the stock control, including receipting transfers, monitoring stock levels, stock preparation and presentation
- You will demonstrate excellent customer service to all customers and provide customers with expertise information of the product range and it's benefits
- Inform the Store Manager of any issues or non compliance in reference to the Fred Perry policies and procedures
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ambitious brand that collaborates with some of the best designers and partners in the world!
- Experience in retail management - essential
- Proven experience in building effective teams and motivating employees
- Strong initiative and leadership skills
- Understanding of various retail concepts i.e. (gross margin, markdowns, visual merchandising)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary
- Generous staff discount
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.