We have opportunities for Customer Service Advisors to join our team at Manchester. This role will put you in the centre of the hustle and bustle of a busy transport environment, selling tickets in and around the outside of the station, answering customer queries and guiding them to their location and ensuring our high standards of health and safety are continually met.
It's the perfect environment for someone who is energetic, enthusiastic, safety focused and customer service driven as well as always ready to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional service and support our customers.
This role is a part time role working 19 hours per week across Saturday and Sunday. If successful, you will be invited to an interview on Friday 1st July.
What you'll do...
- Consistently deliver an excellent standard of customer service at all times taking a proactive and positive approach to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promote and demonstrate the “NX Way” when dealing with customers enquiries adopting a customer focused approach at all times.
- Effectively and accurately communicate information to customers and liaise with colleagues throughout the business regarding service updates and disruption
- Providing support and information to our passengers.
- Assisting drivers with boarding and helping with luggage.
- Operating internal tracking systems to manage coach services.
- Managing coach movement within the station and exceeding the Health and Safety standards.
- Using a pro-active approach to make travel arrangements for our customers in the event of delays or service disruptions.
- Selling tickets and add-on products to customers.
We offer a wide range of benefits such as...
- 22 days annual leave
- Free Coach travel
- Company pension
- Employee Assistance programme
- Variety of deals and discounts available through NX online portal
- Endless opportunities for progression within the business!
National Express has a very high focus on health and safety and as a result operates a strict Drugs and Alcohol Policy which is applicable to all employees.
Drug and Alcohol testing is completed as part of the assessment process as well as random checks during employment according to the policy.You may also have experience in the following ......
Customer Service, Retail, Security, Customer Care, Receptionist, Sales Complaint Handling, Supervisor, Events Management, Operations Assistant, Car Park Management, Travel, Tourism, Transporation Industry
If the above sounds like a next step in your career, follow our online application process to express your interest!
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.