Stafffinders are delighted to be partnering with an internationally renowned rental organisation, as they seek a driven and professional Customer Service Administrator to join their team in Bathgate.
This is a maternity cover role, approximately 6 to 9 months in length.
Benefits of your new role
- 33 days pro rata holiday allowance
- Perkbox account, offering amazing discounts on shopping, leisure and fitness
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company discounts
Your new employer
Located in Bathgate, our client is a world-leader in its field, operating in 11,000 locations across 180 countries. Always associated with premier customer service, they operate multiple brands across a range of options, with innovation and employee development at the forefront of their success.
Responsibilities in your new role
As Customer Service Administrator, you will have numerous responsibilities, with key ones including:
- Supporting corporate accounts with queries, reservations and rates
- Being a brand ambassador - positively promoting our products and services
- Fleet administration - from taking new van deliveries and managing fleet reports to liaising with suppliers for parts and repairs
- Working towards targets to increase productivity, vehicle utilisations and profitability
This is a full-time, permanent role, Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
Your personality, experience and qualifications
Ideally you have successfully worked in a similar Administration and Customer Service role, within a fast-paced, high standard environment. Computer literacy is essential.
You should be energetic, highly personable, self-motivated and proactive in your approach to work.
Excellent presentation and communication skills is essential, as is the ability to be organised and ambitious.
A full and valid driving licence is a requirement of this role.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.