Stafffinders are delighted to be partnering with an internationally renowned rental organisation, as they seek a driven and professional Customer Service Agent to join their team, on a fixed term, summer season contract.
Benefits of your new role
- Opportunity to earn monthly commission
- 33 days pro rata holiday allowance
- Perkbox account, offering amazing discounts on shopping, leisure and fitness
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Company discounts
Your new employer
Located close to Edinburgh Airport, our client is a world-leader in its field, operating in 11,000 locations across 180 countries. Always associated with premier customer service, they operate multiple brands across a range of options, with innovation and employee development at the forefront of their success.
Responsibilities in your new role
As Customer Service Agent, you will have numerous responsibilities, with key ones including:
- Owning the full rental experience from preparation, interacting with customers and handling returns.
- Providing excellent face-to-face customer service.
- Being a brand ambassador - positively promoting our client's products and services.
- Working towards targets to increase productivity and sales.
This is a full-time, fixed term contract role, working 5/7 days, approximately 40 hours per week. Shift times will change, based on store opening hours of 7am to 11pm
Your personality, experience and qualifications
Ideally you have successfully worked in a similar Customer Service role, within a fast-paced, high standard environment.
You should be energetic, highly personable, self-motivated and proactive in your approach to work.
Excellent presentation and communication skills is essential, as is the ability to be organised and ambitious.
You should enjoy flexibility in your role, due to the annualised hours nature to the job.
A full and valid driving licence is a requirement of this role.
Please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Candidates will be required to provide proof of right-to-work eligibility and up-to-date contact details for at least 2 references.
Stafffinders are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit jobsaware.co.uk.